Tuesday, November 20, 2012

A World of New

Hello!

Yes, I am alive! Haha, how is everyone out there?

Soooo....

Much has changed in my life in the past few months (ALL for the better)!

    I have a new job working at Northeast Beverage as a Territory Sales Representative, which distributes a wealth of excellent products such as Stone Brewing Co., Rogue, and Smuttynose among a few of the many breweries in their excellent craft portfolio. They also distribute a vast and diverse portfolio of bourbons, vodka, mead, tequila and tons of non-alcoholic juices and waters. But more about the job in a later post!

   I got engaged to the most amazing, homebrewing assistant in the world,
my lovely Fiance Laura...


We were blessed with the coolest, cutest little guy I know:



    


                                                            Brandon Damon Flowers

And I got back to rock and rolling soon after with the Intergalactic Party Pimps....


.....which I must say, Drumming is my yoga; I love it!

So...now that I've caught you up-to-date....time for some beer news and reviews.....


1 comment:

  1. Dude, I came here to chastise you to come back to the beer internet world, and here you are! Everything in your life looks awesome, Im happy for you! Welcome back, and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete